Tuesday 1 January 2013

NYE Nails 2012 - Loki's Lacquer 3 Wise Men


Happy New Year

This is what I wore last night for New Year's Eve.  I got an iPod Touch for Christmas so I was experimenting with taking photos on it and using the collage app.

This polish is called 3 Wise Men and is made by Aussie Indie brand, Loki's Lacquer.

3 Wise Men has gold squares, iridescent squares, brown glitter and ultra fine copper glitter.

I've layered it over Ulta3 Crystallina with an accent nail of Zoya Jules.


On the nail wheel I also tried it over Zoya Zara (3rd from left) Zoya Neeka (4th from left).

You can keep updated with Loki's Lacquer on Facebook and purchase through Etsy.

Thanks for reading
Deb

2 comments:

  1. thanks for giving my polish a plug debbie xxxx and happy new year xx :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tara. Your polishes are great. Happy New Year!

      Delete

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!