Sunday 5 August 2012

The Great Aussie Polish Challenge - piCture pOlish Mirage


Hi again

I started the week with piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2012 so I thought it's only fitting that I finish this challenge with another of their new polishes.

As soon as I saw Mirage on Monday, I knew I had to have it, ordered it and some of the Ozotics that are being discontinued and they arrived here later in the week.  I've applied 2 coats of Mirage over 1 coat of Nubar Dark Castle.


Shade



This certainly has been a challenge for me to post everyday and I thank the other girls listed below for the opportunity to take part in this and I also apologise to them for being behind on my blog reading this week.  I'll be catching up today and tomorrow.

The other blogs in this challenge are:

Kellys Kolors

Shatter me Claire

Lab Muffin

Polished Peripherals

The Polish Haven

Epitome of Superficiality

Osiris and Loki paint their nails

Lacquer dreams

Jas's Blingtastic Nail Blog

Pretty Purple Polish

Thanks for reading
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast shipping! Mirage is such a gorgeous shade, good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fast shipping! I ordered some too. I hope they come this week. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted this one or not. I didn't get it but I might have to next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Mirage on you :) I still haven't decided which of the Picture Polishes I *need*! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's stunning! I haven't ordered yet. I was waiting just in case I won their facebook comp first (as if).

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!