Friday 13 July 2012

e.l.f. Nail Polish - Part 1 - Neutrals

E.L.F. NAIL POLISH - INNOCENT, DESERT HAZE, NUDE

ELF Cosmetics Australia recently had an end of financial year sale with 30% off everything.  They also offer free shipping for every order over $30 so naturally I ordered enough to get free shipping.  The polishes are $3.99 full price which is more than double the price that they sell for overseas so 30% off sounded good to me and free shipping even better.  I've tried to order these from overseas but their site won't let you, it keeps re-directing you to the Australian site.

I hadn't tried these polishes before because last time they had a sale they were sold out of every colour that I wanted so I was very pleased this time to grab some of them that I had previously missed out on.  They are also 3 free.

These neutral shades don't have any shimmer, they are just straight cremes but they are shiny even without top coat.  The pics show 2 coats without top coat.  They were very smooth to apply and looked nice and also had good staying power. 



Innocent, Desert Haze, Nude
e.l.f. - Innocent

Innocent


e.l.f. - Desert Haze



Desert Haze


e.l.f. - Nude



Nude


Thanks for reading
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!