Sunday 24 June 2012

More from Karine

OUI, JE LE VEUX AND PINOT NOIR FROM KARINE

Finally I've got Blogger to work again.  For weeks now it would crash my computer everytime I opened it and it's been very frustrating.

Here are 2 more handmade jelly polishes from Karine.  I now have 5 from her and all of them are amazing.

Oui, Je le Veux is a dusty pink with flakes and glitter.  I layered this over Ulta3 Crystallina which is just a shimmery white.  I wore this to church when my daughter was singing in the school choir.





Pinot Noir is a deep red almost maroon colour.  It's gorgeous.  I also layered this over Ulta3 Crystallina.  I wore this on a night out with my husband.




You can follow Karine on facebook and her blog to find out when and if she will be making anymore polishes.

Thank you Karine and good luck with the big move to another country.

Thanks for reading

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!