Wednesday 18 April 2012

piCture pOlish - Ozotic 513

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.

Today I have some more purple nails for you. This is another one from Australian company, piCture pOlish, and is called Ozotic 513.




It's a purple holographic shimmer polish and I love this so much, mostly because it's purple but also because of all the other colours that the holographic shimmer throws off.  Also it doesn't contain any glitter which means it's easier to remove.



This pic is 2 coats taken outside in the shade but with filtered sunlight. It reflected too much to photograph properly in full sun, so imagine if you can, how holographic it is in full sun! All the purple holographic goodness! I love it (did I tell you that already?)

I purchased this online at http://www.picturepolish.com.au/

Thanks for reading.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!