Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mid Week Haul

Hi everyone

Just a quick post here to show you all things I've bought or received in the mail this week already and it's only Tuesday night!


First up I bought Ulta3 from Coles for $2 each. Naturally they are all purples! Just can't help myself when it comes to purple nail polish.



Then I went to Priceline and they had $3 off all Sally Hansen products so I grabbed two bottles of Gem Crush in
Be-Jeweled and Big Money for $6.95 each and one bottle of Xtreme wear in Pink Satin for $3.95.



While in Priceline they also had buy 1 get 1 free on Revlon so I got Girly & Midnight Haze.



Then these arrived in the mail from Karine on Monday. These are her own creations and they are gorgeous. I will be showing you these colours on my nails very soon.



Also on Monday I received Confetti and Spring Fling from Paris Sparkles.


Then waiting for me today when I got home was 2 mini's from Pretty & Polished, Dream Queen and Candy Coated.


Also today I received Lipstick samples from Just Pure Minerals and Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray and empty lipstick palettes.



There's quite a few things still to arrive that I've ordered so it could be a big exciting week of opening presents at my house this week.

Well for me at least!

Thank you all for reading.

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!